SwiftNet™ with 2 Free Neoprene Paddle Covers ($40 value)
A portable net system transforms almost any indoor or outdoor space into a pickleball court within minutes...have fun with the many possibilities!
Elevate your game with these innovative nets made with recycled aerospace grade carbon fiber, which is much stronger than steel at one-third of the weight. The Composite Recycling Technology Center in Washington state designs and manufactures these sustainable nets and other products with the mission to transform carbon fiber scrap - that normally ends up in landfills - into uses with a positive impact on people’s lives and the environment.
“Half the weight, half the time, half the hassle...the SwiftNet™ is the portable net for serious players” - Glen Peterson, 5.0 Pro Pickleball Player
- Lightweight at only 14 pounds versus steel frame net systems weighing over 30 lbs. With only 6 main parts, easily assembled and moved by one person
- Main structure made of recycled aerospace grade carbon fiber that will not bend or rust and is very strong and durable
- Sets up in under 3 minutes – get playing faster!
- Automatically sets and holds at the true 36” and 34” height. Does not sag over time as the carbon fiber pole will not fatigue
- Provides the stiffness and top tape response of a tournament net with a simple tensioning mechanism
- Includes a convenient carry bag
- All carbon fiber components are made and assembled in the USA
Pickleball Paddle Neckbands
4 bands per package.Interchangeable neckbands. Use to easily identify sporting equipment like pickleball paddles, golf clubs, bats, sticks etc. Can also be used to cover up grip finishing tape. Fits objects up to 2” in diameter
Neoprene Pickleball Paddle Cover
Dimensions: 8" wide x 11 3/4" long- fits almost any paddle
SwiftNet™ Replacement Boom Rest also known as the A-Frame stand
Replacement part - A shaped holder for net boom
SwiftNet™ Replacement Top Cap
A top cap for the post on either side of the net. The top cap adheres to the top of the post and the red cord goes through it to set and release tension on the net.
Short SwiftNet™ foot cover
A cover that attaches to the bottom leg that does not have the SwiftNet logo on it.
Tall SwiftNet™ foot cover
A cover that attaches to the top leg that has the SwiftNet logo on it.