Swift Pickleball Paddle with neoprene paddle cover & free shipping
The Swift paddle is made in the United States from recycled aerospace-grade carbon fiber scraps. These scraps are impregnated with aerospace-grade epoxy resin, which has strength and impact properties that are far superior to the polyester resins used by many paddle manufacturers. The carbon fiber was originally intended for the manufacture of jet aircraft. This space age material is stronger than steel at one-third of the weight. This results in our Swift paddle being very strong and light for fast responsiveness, with great control and feel.
Includes free shipping and 1 neoprene paddle cover ($19.99 value) at no additional charge
- Weight average: 7.4 oz.
- Weight range: 7.0 to 7.5 oz.
- Grip circumference: 4.25”
- Grip: Gamma® Ultra Cushion
- Handle length: 4.5”
- Paddle length: 16.0”
- Paddle width: 7.875”
- Paddle face: Aerospace-grade recycled carbon fiber
- Core: Ultra-Silent EcoCore™ sustainably harvested wood
- Colors: L to R from Bottom - Red, Cobalt, Plum
- Background color: Black
- Warranty & Registration - Aero Paddles pickleball paddles are guaranteed against workmanship and manufacturer defects for a period of six months from the date of purchase, upon activation of the warranty via customer registration at warranty registration. The warranty is not transferable after registration and only applies to the original owner.
- What’s Covered? - Manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship.
- What’s Not Covered? - Normal wear and tear, damage caused by abuse, negligence, user modification, or the natural breakdown from extended use is not covered. fading of the graphics on the paddle surface is not covered. hitting the ground with the paddle or a hard object, such as another paddle, may cause loosening of the edging and damage to the core, resulting in the compromised performance of the paddle, which is not covered under the warranty.
- Denting: while the carbon fiber paddle face is very strong and durable, it is possible for a paddle to dent if it makes contact with an object other than a ball (e.g. another player’s paddle, the metal part of net, etc.). this is not a defect of the paddle and therefore we will not replace or repair the paddle under warranty if it is determined that the dent occurred by striking something other than a ball.
- Miscellaneous: Aero Paddles has the sole discretion to determine whether to replace or repair a paddle covered under our warranty.
- Paddle care: do not leave your paddle in excessive heat or cold. use ammonia-free glass cleaner or isopropyl alcohol for cleaning the surface of your paddle. do not submerge your paddle in water. do not hit your paddle against objects other than pickleball balls.
- Steps to a replacement paddle: if for any reason you need to have your paddle replaced, please follow these steps:
2. Send your damaged paddle to 2220 W. 18th Street, Port Angeles, WA 98363
3. Include a short note with your name, the mailing address, phone and email