SwiftNet™ - Get 4 paddle covers, 4 neckbands and free shipping & handling with each order (a $450 total value)
A portable net system transforms almost any indoor or outdoor space into a pickleball court within minutes...have fun with the many possibilities!
Elevate your game with these innovative nets made with recycled aerospace grade carbon fiber, which is much stronger than steel at one-third of the weight. The Composite Recycling Technology Center in Washington state designs and manufactures these sustainable nets and other products with the mission to transform carbon fiber scrap - that normally ends up in landfills - into uses with a positive impact on people’s lives and the environment.
“Half the weight, half the time, half the hassle...the SwiftNet™ is the portable net for serious players” - Glen Peterson, 5.0 Pro Pickleball Player
- Lightweight at only 14 pounds versus steel frame net systems weighing over 30 lbs. With only 6 main parts, easily assembled and moved by one person
- Main structure made of recycled aerospace grade carbon fiber that will not bend or rust and is very strong and durable
- Sets up in under 3 minutes – get playing faster!
- Automatically sets and holds at the true 36” and 34” height. Does not sag over time as the carbon fiber pole will not fatigue
- Provides the stiffness and top tape response of a tournament net with a simple tensioning mechanism
- Includes a convenient carry bag
- All carbon fiber components are made and assembled in the USA
Receive free shipping & handling, 4 paddle covers and 4 packages of neck bands with each SwiftNet purchase ($450 value)